Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog Love


It’s time to acknowledge some kind words and recognition I’ve received from some great bloggers: Graceful Yoga and Bliss Chick.

Thanks! Blogging has brought in another aspect of my life that I love. I feel as though I’ve met some really great people through blog words. And I think it would be really fun to do a yoga retreat for bloggers and yogis. It would be fun to meet, practice some yoga, and hang out. Those who wanted to could write about it (of course!). This way Dr. Jay could have in-person support if he were to get stuck on vacation again.

Here are some more blogs and bloggers I like:

Yoga for Cynics
Svasti
Ordinary Enchantment
Wouldn’t stop picking at it
The Wicked Witch of the Web
Southern Yogi

And I enjoy the blogs in the side bar of this blog!

Thank you, bloggers! I especially like to read when you talk personally about things you care about and share beautiful pictures.

4 comments:

YogaforCynics said...

Hey Brooks, thanks so much for the kind words. The blogger yoga retreat sounds like a great idea--make it somewhere really beautiful, and perhaps we could arrange to all lose our passports so we'd be stuck there together....

Short of that, one of these days, I'll find myself in the windy city, and you know I'll show up for a class....

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooks, aww shucks! A yoga retreat for yogis who blog... now that would be fun, but would require plenty of time for writing as well as yoga and mediation. Oh and a decent wifi connection! ;)

As you know, I'm a fan of your blog, so I really appreciate you thinking of me like this.

Flo said...

I think a blogger yoga retreat would be wonderful! :)
Also, thanks for new bog suggestions and mentioning me as well.
<3

RB said...

I love the idea of a blogger/yogi retreat. I even have a video camera and if we wanted we could video blog it!

Anyway, I really wanted to thank you because I've had ups and downs in my practice over the past few months, it's been really great to read the blogs of teachers like you and the other "blogis" you mentioned.