Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Year of the Female Pelvis: 2011

The year 2011 was an awesome year of accomplishment. In the beginning of this year I was doing my research blog: mulabloga about mulabandha, the pelvis and related topics. I deepened my work with my pelvic floor yoga teacher/goddess: Leslie Howard. And this Fall I taught two successful and well-attended yoga and the pelvic floor workshops for women: Root Wisdom Yoga at Yogaview, and Pelvic Empowerment at Yoga Circle.

Model pelvis holding a celebration of flowers.
I received some beautiful feedback via social media:



And in 2012: the pelvis continues... Some projects are already in the works for this coming year!! I will tell you more as we go forward. I'm so excited!

Thank you!!

Happy 2012!!

1 comment:

Anna Guest-Jelley said...

Yay for the female pelvis! I've been doing some work with it lately, too--so fun and inspiring! Thanks for sharing your journey!!